Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (Black Cab, HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Seat belt exemptions
- Private Medical insurance forms
- Holiday Cancellation certificates
- Fitness to Travel certificates
The Patient Guide to Non-NHS Fees are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Once you have requested a letter or form you must make payment in advance, payment by credit or debit card or cash can be taken at Reception. Once payment has been made the Doctor will undertake the work requested.
For all medicals which require a face to face consultation with the Doctor, the fee must be paid at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled consultation, failure to do so will result in the appointment being cancelled.